Prepping And Planning

Things are rolling along here.

I am getting excited to go to Disney in three weeks. I can not wait to ride Mt. Everest on extra magic hours on Friday!!{we are in the last row, fastest seats on the ride!!

I can not wait to ride Tower of Terror and loose my voice from screaming, since I am scared of heights. I still ride it!!

I can’t wait to smell all the wonderful smells  on Main Street.

Hug my favorite mouse!!

Take silly pictures…

The best part will be doing it all with family and great friends.

I have been figuring out what to carry in the parks. Like Trading pins, water bottle,snacks, lactose pills. Going to use my Ironman back pack for carrying my stuff. Preparing my running gear for travel. How to prep my fueling bottles. Maybe dressing up as the Adams family during the NSSHP on Sunday??  Make sure my garmin is working.

Miles this week: 3:15

Updated Weight Loss and Training September.

About Rae's Place

We love All things Disney,Star Wars and great gadgets. If you want something from The World let me know. Maybe we can help. Home of Lil Chewie.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Prepping And Planning

1. Matt says:

I am SOOO ready to be there! It just needs to come on already! Jeez!

2. wdwalone says:

I have to say, I’m way more excited for W&D than I was for Disneyland. Don’t get me wrong, I had a great time (will post later), but I’m really looking forward to MNSSHP, Food and Wine, seeing all my great friends/team mates, and just enjoying a new race!

Can’t wait to see you again!!!

3. Fee says:

I cannot wait for it – only a few more weeks!!!

4. Chris says:

I love your spirit, Rae. 🙂

Question on the miles…is that 3.15 miles? or 3hrs 15min? We’ve got to come up with some kind of high level plan all of us Goofers can follow from Oct-Dec…trying to think of something at that level like # of back to back runs @ some % of miles….dunno… I feel good about where I am right now to meet my goals, but could always use some extra motivation. Also, I think given that folks felted crunched coming into W&D that now is the time to kick it up in prep for January. No excuses, just some hard work that will pay off in a few months. 🙂

5. Mike F. says:

I really wish I could be there for this race. Oh well. I expect reports!

6. Budi Ganden says: